We had a nice dinner for our last night in Gili and for our 1 year wedding anniversary. Brandon surprised me by printing off some of our old e-mails from our first year of dating while I was in Australia and he was in Europe. They made me a little teary and really thankful that we get to be together now. It was such a great reminder of how falling in love with my best friend was the most wonderful time. Brandon also got me a cotton sarong. He looked up the traditional gifts for the 1 year anniversary (paper=the e-mails) and for 2 years (cotton=the sarong) since we signed for our marriage license two summers ago. He also bought me a dress on the way to dinner. What a nice guy.
We had an excellent dinner; Brandon enjoyed the seafood platter and I had the crab ravioli.
We left Gili the next day to head to Ubud in Bali. We took a horse cart into town and then took some pictures at the beach while we waited for our late boat.
We will miss the beautiful colours of the sea here in Gili. And I will miss the awesome yoga. I included a picture of the garden area in which I got to practice yoga. My final session included some meditation on the chakras. It was wonderful!








No comments:
Post a Comment