We have been enjoying some spectacular sunsets here in Gili when we aren't at yoga. Brandon even joined me one evening. He says he now understands why I do yoga in the airport (as well as in general, I suppose). We've both been a bit sick. We think we picked up a bug in India. But Cipro has done the trick as well as the chicken noodle soup (with finely grated cabbage and lime on top!) and freshly squeezed apple juice for dinner. Yum! I don't have a picture of dinner as Brandon wanted to have a real reason to use the pen flashlight he brought with him; so no iPhones allowed. Today is also the anniversary of our wedding. What an awesome day that was! :)
When we were walking into town the other day, we encountered a man biking with four kids (about 3/4 years old) on a platform on the front of his bike, each kid on his/her own kid car, holding a cup of popcorn. I have never been so sad not to have my camera! To top it all off, the inevitable happened, one of the kids dropped their cup of popcorn and the man ran it over. He exclaimed, "oh shh.." as he leaned over to pick it up. The kids didn't seem phased.




No comments:
Post a Comment