This peanut coconut stir fry with soba noodles turned out to be delicious. Yes I do love milk with my Asian food!
Students learning about lenses and what they do to light.
Students enjoying Mr. Girard's guitar talent during lunch time.
The weekend started out with these two great things:
Flowers from a nice husband:
Awesome Indian food at a hotel nearby. They also had live music. Getting us excited for our trip to India this summer. This meal included vegetable qorma, paneer, and a chicken dish. The naan was also DELICIOUS.
Braved the beach in what felt like over 40 degree weather. I felt less hard core when I found out the temperature was only 38. But when you're just lying there and still sweating it's time to go...
To LimeTree Cafe. It is one of our favourites here. I got eggs benedict and a cranberry spritzer. TGFAC (Thank God For Air Conditioning).
Brandon learns how to skydive. His instructor was a very nice Scottish man who stopped counting the number of dives he has done after 1500 jumps. He estimates he's done 5000 in his life. What a crazy job. He says he doesn't get nervous anymore...
Brandon doing some skydiving:
I'm so glad he made it back alive :)
No comments:
Post a Comment