Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Dad and AJs visit!!!

I woke up on Thursday morning as excited as I used to be for Christmas because my bro and Dad were coming to Dubai! Fresh from their amazing hike up Kilimanjaro they took about 1 minute to sit down in a chair lower than a bar stool. I also didnt have to run to keep up to my Dad's walking speed. AJ and my Dad ate no fewer than 6 burgers and 3 pizzas. They loved the shake shack at MOE. They were also impressed by the Burj Khalifa, the Burj al Arab, and the astro turf at our school (?). AJ made some excellent purchases at the souqs. He taught us a few things about bartering. He als enjoyed ski Dubai with Brandon and came to a very fun beach club with some of our friends. And then as quick as they arrived, they left again.

No comments:

Post a Comment